Work With Us
Our Jamie's Ministry of Food Centres and Mobile Kitchens are operated by a team of qualified Food Trainers. We look for staff with a range of experience to deliver our program and our teams include qualified chefs, nutritionists and home economics teachers.
Jamie Oliver's Learn Your Fruit and Veg Program Facilitator
We are constantly looking for passionate and enthusaistic contractors (Facilitators), to help us deliver our program Jamie Oliver's Learn Your Fruit Program nationally.
LYFV Facilitators will prep, facilitate and clean down, cooking incursions directing groups of students within local schools and childcare centres inspiring kids to love fruit and veg while upholding Jamie Oliver's brand ethos.
Work is based on an as needed basis with no minimum classes guaranteed each week.
If successful in gaining accreditation as a Facilitator:
Now is your chance to be a part of the LYFV team!
Facilitators will be paid a $120 flat fee per incursion delivered. Accredited facilitators will be required to provide their own equipment to facilitate incursion with all ingredients for the incursions supplied by The Good Foundation.
Future bookings are coordinated via our interactive booking portal.
- Can you help Aussie kids LOVE their fruit and veg
- Are you looking for a job that inspires and motivates children?
- Do you want to help transform Australia's food habits?
You will bring passion and commitment to the role, with strong organisational and interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently.
While not looking for Jamie clones we are looking for people to display his passion for and love of food as we believe this is the best way to impart our program. The role involves an element of performance so you cannot be afraid of talking and interacting with large groups of children.
The successful applicant will have:
- Ability to engage and inspire Aussie kids
- A sense of fun and excitement
- A passion for cooking and health promotion within Australia
Plus, (or be willing to obtain):
- A valid Working with Children Check or state equivalent
- A valid Food Handling/Safety Certificate
- A valid First-Aid Certificate
- An ABN
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Facilitator kit & equipment [Initial start-up investment approx. value $900]
To apply for this role, please click HERE.
You will then be asked to upload your resume and should you be successful you will be advanced to the online accreditation training.
For more information please contact LYFV@thegoodfoundation.com.au