Work With Us
Our Jamie's Ministry of Food Centres and Mobile Kitchens are operated by a team of qualified Food Trainers. We look for staff with a range of experience to deliver our program and our teams include qualified chefs, nutritionists and home economics teachers.
Support office DATABASE Co-ordinator
- Are you looking to work for a company that inspires and motivates people and can change lives?
- Are you passionate about nutrition, health promotion, food and cooking?
- Are you highly organised, have great IT skills, with an eye for detail and the ability to multitask?
Based in the South Melbourne Head Office we are currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Database Co-ordinator, to support the delivery of Jamie's Ministry of Food and Jamie Oliver's Learn Your Fruit and Veg program, nationwide.
You will provide support and leadership to both head office staff and the state based teams on all areas of the database and course scheduling. You will be managing all the customer facing database needs including the booking system, class attendance, reporting and merchandise sales. Working on our Salesforce platform, you will be responsible for managing the system data to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the database, overseeing data input & output, and end-user training and support.
Working with the CEO, Program Manager and Finance Manager you will assist with extracting and analysing data, report writing, dashboards, data mapping, developing and implementing policies to guide data entry and improve the system.
You will develop workflows and send mass emails to database segments as required and you will assist the Program Manager with website updates and in developing course schedules. You will work with the Finance Manager and the teams to assist in the facilitation of group bookings and invoicing.
As a Database Co-ordinator you will bring passion and commitment to the role, with an eye for detail. You are organised and have the ability to multitask. You will thrive in a fun and interactive team environment. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including the ability to tailor messages to suit your audience.
You will be able to develop innovative and cost effective solutions to meet the businesses needs displaying a positive attitude. You will display and develop excellent customer service relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
The successful applicant will have:
- Exceptional levels of customer service and relationship building skills
- Experience in training and supporting end users in a relational database for their understanding
- IT skillset essential and basic Salesforce experience is preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Understanding of working with limited resources in a not for profit environment
The successful applicant will be required to join the team in ASAP, working in a full-time capacity, 38 hours a week.
For more information or to apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday 24th May 2019, with interviews and shortlisting to begin shortly after.
Jamie Oliver's Learn Your Fruit and Veg Program Facilitator
We are constantly looking for passionate and enthusaistic contractors (Facilitators), to help us deliver our program Jamie Oliver's Learn Your Fruit Program nationally.
LYFV Facilitators will prep, facilitate and clean down, cooking incursions directing groups of students within local schools and childcare centres inspiring kids to love fruit and veg while upholding Jamie Oliver's brand ethos.
Work is based on an as needed basis with no minimum classes guaranteed each week.
If successful in gaining accreditation as a Facilitator:
Now is your chance to be a part of the LYFV team!
Facilitators will be paid a $120 flat fee per incursion delivered. Accredited facilitators will be required to provide their own equipment to facilitate incursion with all ingredients for the incursions supplied by The Good Foundation.
Future bookings are coordinated via our interactive booking portal.
- Can you help Aussie kids LOVE their fruit and veg
- Are you looking for a job that inspires and motivates children?
- Do you want to help transform Australia's food habits?
You will bring passion and commitment to the role, with strong organisational and interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently.
While not looking for Jamie clones we are looking for people to display his passion for and love of food as we believe this is the best way to impart our program. The role involves an element of performance so you cannot be afraid of talking and interacting with large groups of children.
The successful applicant will have:
- Ability to engage and inspire Aussie kids
- A sense of fun and excitement
- A passion for cooking and health promotion within Australia
Plus, (or be willing to obtain):
- A valid Working with Children Check or state equivalent
- A valid Food Handling/Safety Certificate
- A valid First-Aid Certificate
- An ABN
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Facilitator kit & equipment [Initial start-up investment approx. value $900]
To apply for this role, please click HERE.
You will then be asked to upload your resume and should you be successful you will be advanced to the online accreditation training.
For more information please contact LYFV@thegoodfoundation.com.au